Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Superscooter Rides Again

Thought I would throw some piccies out there for y'all to see. These are mostly taken when I am out riding on Sophia. Hope you like them.
Above is a picture of myself and Grandson Christian coming back into the front yard from a trip to the end of the street and back.
                                                              A slightly closer look.
                         And closer still. Hmmm must be two different trips here. Can you tell why?
                              Zipping by on our way to the other end of the street. Meep meep.
Here is the front yard of one of our neighbours' houses. He decorates for every occasion. Every one of those figures lights up at night! He kindly gave me permission to take the photo, and to have my scoot in the picture with the Holy Infant.
                           Sometimes you just have to stop at the side of the road and take a picture.
Here is a gate that I designed for a local guy. It was made by Blue Mountain Metalworks of  Banner Elk.
I used to work there when I first came to this area. Unfortunately I did not get to build this gate, just design it.
Another view of the gate. Up close you can tell that the ironwork looks like rhododendrons or mountain laurel.The wording above is "Vini Vidi", or, I came, I saw. When you get up there you are exposed to some beautiful views.

  All the best.
  Superscooter.

1 comment: